There is nothing better than using homemade facial masks to cleans, revive, nourish and hydrate your skin. It’s like having a spa at home or doing a facial treatment but for a way cheaper.
So if you want to give your skin a special treatment but you can’t bring yourself to leave the house and laying on your sofa, here are some natural recipes that you can use.
This tropical face mask will give your skin such health, natural-looking glow, and it is also designed to all types of skin.
1. Mash one half of a banana in a bowl.
2. Mix in a tablespoon of orange juice and a tablespoon of honey.
3. Apply the mask to your face and keep it for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water and then moisturize.
This breakfast-themed mask helps calm and mattify oily skin, thanks to its mix of soothing oatmeal and tightening egg yolks.
1. Combine one egg yolk, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of olive oil (yes, olive oil) with half a cup of oatmeal.
2. Stir well, then apply it to your face for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water (make sure your drain is cool with oatmeal) and then moisturize.
Gall nuts contain many elements and vitamins. Vitamin A, Vitamin J, Calcium, Iron, Protein, Tannins, Tannic Acid, and Antioxidants, making it a lot of benefits that we will show some of them in this article.
• Gall nuts Tightens the flaccid areas of the body, which may occur as a result of dieting, weight loss, or even recurrent pregnancies and pregnancy in most women.
• It helps you get rid of your white hair, when you apply the gall nuts on your hair for at least 6 hours, it gives you an incredible black color on your hair.
• Strengthens nails and accelerates their growth.
Works to tighten the muscles in the abdomen, which relaxes, and tightens the muscles of the uterus.
• Gall nuts works to delay menopause in women.
• Used in compounds that benefit in curls.
• Apply Gall nuts on the skin to reduce pores size the natural way. It will also help you achieve firm and smooth skin, and it is very effective in preventing acne and infections. Use this solution to wash your face daily to have clear and bright skin.
The three best ingredients that work wonders for your face are, avocado, cocoa, and honey.
Avocado is extremely hydrating, cocoa is an excellent skin-soothing antioxidant, and honey is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory:
1. Mash one quarter of avocado in a small bowl.
2. Stir in one tablespoon cocoa powder and one tablespoon honey, mashing and mixing well.
3. Apply the mask to your clean, dry skin for 10 minutes.
4. Wash off with warm water, then moisturize as per usual.
Are you looking for ideas for your Christmas decoration? You do not know which style or colors to choose? To imagine your decor, take inspiration from the main trends of the year 2018. Christmas is fast approaching and it’s time to start thinking about decorating your home. This year, no way for you to decorate...